What Is Wellness Coaching?
Wellness is an active process of becoming aware of and making THE RIGHT choices toward a healthy and fulfilling life. There are eight dimensions of wellness: occupational, emotional, spiritual, environmental, financial, physical, social, and intellectual. Each dimension of wellness is interrelated with another. Each dimension is equally vital in the pursuit of optimum health. One can reach an optimal level of wellness by understanding how to maintain and optimize each of the dimensions of wellness.
Are you wondering what is the reason behind the people saying something and they are doing something else?
How can wellness NLP program make a difference for you?
Wellness coaching programs can solve this issue for you. Combining theory from Psychology, behavioural changes, and positive psychology, we help our clients to extinguish the resistance to change by using a step-by-step approach, structured approach. A health and wellness coach will provide clients in working out what they want, why they need it and understanding what’s stopping them and only then together we can make a plan of action.
Through our supportive wellness coaching programs, we empower our clients with a focus on facilitation. Our approach doesn’t work with prescription but words. We prepare our clients to take responsibility, making them more confident as they experience small successes and ultimately achieving more significant change than they would on their own in that previous state of mind.
Why Wellness Matters So Much?
To live a higher quality of life, maintaining an optimal level of wellness is absolutely crucial. Everything we do and every emotion that we feel is related to our wellness. All our actions and emotions are directly affected by our well being. It’s an ongoing circle. Therefore, it is important for everyone to achieve optimal level of wellness in order to subdue stress, reduce the risk of illness and ensure positive interactions. Wellness is more than being free from illness, it is a dynamic process of change and growth.
Because It Helps To Develop
- Emotional wellness which helps you to understand your feelings and coping effectively with stress thereby making you more open to learn and grow from experiences.
- Environmental wellness this inspires us to live a lifestyle that is respectful of our surroundings as it promotes interaction with nature and your personal environment.
- Financial Wellness which involves the process of learning how to successfully manage financial expenses. As we know, Finance is common source of stress, anxiety and fear for everyone.
- Intellectual wellness allows you to have an open mind for new ideas and continuously expand your knowledge. It encourages active participation in scholastic, cultural and community activities.
- Occupational wellness which helps you enjoy your occupational endeavors and appreciating your contributions. This dimension of wellness encourages personal satisfaction and enrichment in one’s life through work.
- Physical wellness relates to maintaining a healthy body and is attained through exercise, eating well, getting enough sleep and paying attention to the signs of illness and getting help when needed.
- Social wellness helps you perform social roles effectively and comfortably, and create a support network. This dimension of wellness allows you to not only develop encouraging relationships with peers, but also helps you to find significance in life.
- Spiritual wellness allows you to develop a set of values that help you seek meaning and purpose. Spiritually well means knowing which resources to use to cope with issues that come up in everyday life.