In today’s fast paced life, the three basic essentials of any working professional are always challenged: and these are physical, mental and financial well-being. Due to imbalance of these essentials, the person’s productivity suffers, dissatisfaction creeps in and in long run the affects the human mind………. AND THUS IT BECOMES A HUGE CONCERN FOR THE ORGANIZATION AS WELL AS FOR THE PERSON.
“INSIGHT PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM FOR TEACHERS”, our inspiring one day program provides the TEACHERS with concrete solutions and easy self-help techniques, which they can easily follow to make a change towards their PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL LIFE.
And we believe, the core of any school system is WELL BALANCED AND WELL TRAINED TEACHERS.
INSIGHT PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM for teachers helps the school systems to strengthen educators’ performance levels, and hence raise student achievement.
WHAT IS “INSIGHT PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM FOR TEACHERS”?
It focuses on — how to improve learning for educators and students.
This program deals with classroom management which in turn influences students learning environment and students learning outcomes, by promoting teacher’s teaching skills, mastering new knowledge, and developing new proficiency.
Teacher’s skills are enhanced by experiential learning processes, which involve
- Always being in resourceful state.
- Amazing Memory techniques.
- Developing rapport with students (IMPROVES CLASS CONDUCT)
- Get rid of any mental blockages that were created by past bad events.
- Create new powerful beliefs for themselves and for students.
- Creating good anchor for students (HELPFUL DURING EXAM TIME)
- Future building for motivation by aligning themselves to their purpose.
- Solving problems by exploring other’s point of view.
WHY DO SCHOOLS NEED INSIGHT PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM FOR TEACHERS?
In education, research has shown that teaching quality and school leadership are the most important factors in raising student achievement.
WHAT’S THE AIM OF INSIGHT LIFE’S TEACHER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM?
The Teacher Development Program from Insight Life has a common aim of training more teachers and community workers to achieve the development of Life Skills amongst young generation in their own schools and regions. Teachers, arrangers, community workers, young leaders, influencers and educators are trained to increase the impact of unlocking the potential of young leaders. The program makes use of life skills approach to develop empathy, expand their creativity, and develop listening and validation skills and the ability of sharing with authenticity while learning facilitation skills side by side. We are proud to say that we have created our own model.
Through the Teacher Development Program, teachers across schools are inspired to transform the classroom into an inventive community. Teachers learn to create engaging learning environments where youngsters will be raised to the challenges they face.
WHAT CAN YOU ACHIEVE WITH PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM FOR TEACHERS?
When teachers get the appropriate tools and knowledge they need to improve, schools flourish, leaders achieve their mission, teachers become more effective, and students prosper. Leadership teams can bring this in real. They can literally connect the dots, including school priorities, challenges faced by teachers, and needs of students. This will drive the professional learning that will work best in their schools. Through our professional development for teachers program, you can develop a common understanding of the features of quality development; examine the goals of quality professional development and the strategies needed to achieve them; and create a business learning action plan.
INSIGHT PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM IS MUST …
- For teachers and school to be as effective as possible.
- To expand their knowledge and skills to implement the best educational practices.
- To help students learn at the highest and best levels.
- To reduce attrition rate of teachers.
- To comfort experienced teachers giving them the right insight.
- To help new teachers and principals gain the skills that is needed to be effective in their roles.
- To help new teachers learn more effective practices to apply to daily challenges.
- As teachers can understand themselves better, access their goals and be self-motivated.
- So that teachers can understand their students better, create stronger rapport and relationships.
- Enjoy their life.